Saturday, May 10, 2014

Harmon Daily Grind March 24-30

So the other day Brandon says to me, “I really liked it when you were doing those weekly posts on the blog.”  Yikes, babe.  I really liked it too!  How did I get so far behind?  I would love to just pick up where we are now but so many fun and wonderful things have happened in the last 6 weeks or so! So, I am going to give it my best effort to catch up now!

 

Monday, March 24

What a special day!  Luke Bradley Laird was born and Addie and I (and Grayson) got to be there to celebrate his arrival!  It was such a special day and I feel so lucky to get to hold him when he was just HOURS old! Addie just kept saying “He’s so cute!!” 

 

IMG_0028IMG_0029

That same day Kelly and Lexi kept Emmie for me so that we could go to the hospital.  She sent me the sweetest pictures of my baby girl!

Emmie with kelly

 

Tuesday March 25

Dads and Dogs at the preschool.  Addie was BEYOND excited to have a date night with her daddy.  They had a blast together!

 

IMG_0035

Wednesday March 26

Addie was excited to go to Target and shop with her birthday money from her great Granny and Papa.  She searched long and hard for the perfect thing!

IMG_0103

Thursday March 27

This has become a regular site around here.  When Grayson wakes from his nap and I’m trying to get up there to get him, his sisters like to crawl in his crib and love on him, or sing to him, or tickle him until I can get there.  I think it’s pretty sweet.  I’m praying the crib doesn’t collapse from the extra weight!

IMG_0106

Thursday, March 27

Texas Day at Addie’s school and this is the only picture I got of her!  She was so cute in her boots that Lexi gave her!

IMG_2068

Friday, March 28

Game time with Daddy!  Addie is killing it at Candy Land these days!

IMG_2045

 

Saturday, March 29

We took our big girl to the circus for her birthday!  It was such a great time, and a memory we will treasure forever!

IMG_0009IMG_0015IMG_0016

Later that day, Brandon and I took off to a local hotel for a weekend getaway and all of the kiddos stayed with their Bubbie and Poppie!  We celebrated 12 years in style!  We had the best time!
IMG_0023

Sunday March 30

Sunday was a big day for this little guy!  It gets a post all its own!  But I happened to snap a couple of cute photos of him that day!

IMG_0026IMG_0027

No comments: