Sunday, March 23, 2014

HDG 2014

Sunday, 3/16

Addie had a birthday party in the afternoon at an indoor swimming pool.  She put on her swimsuit at 8 am and I immediately asked myself why I tell her things so early.

IMG_2258

Monday, 3/17

I took ALL THREE KIDS to the store for the first time yet all by myself.  We went to Costco.  Although we arrived and Addie did not have shoes, it was overall a huge success and I might try it again…in about 6 weeks!IMG_2273

 

Tuesday, 3/18

Ariel, aka “Oreo” (because that’s how it sounds when Emmie says it) is Emmie’s new obsession.  She goes everywhere Emmie goes, sleeps with her, and even swings with her! Sweet girl.  We now all call the doll Oreo. :)IMG_2288

Wednesday, 3/19

Housekeeping!

IMG_2299

Thursday, 3/20

Snuggled up on the couch with this one watching Frozen.  She has the most deliciously soft skin…can’t you tell?

IMG_2318

Friday, 3/21

My little man…

IMG_2304

Daddy stayed home from work because I was sick with the stomach bug.  He took the girls to open jump at the trampoline park and they ALL had a blast!  He sent this pic of their fun!

IMG_2326

My big girl who happens to hate naps, curled up in bed next to her mommy and took a nap. So sweet. These times are fleeting. 

  IMG_2328

Saturday, 3/22

We’ve moved on to a new baby contraption!  Johnny Jump Up!  He did not know what to think.  Emmie kept shouting, “Jump Gay, Jump!”  So sweet! 

IMG_2367IMG_2370

Love these kids and love our crazy life!

XOXO
Michelle

1 comment:

Chani said...

I love this post so much, and I love that I am finally able to relate to all these sweet little kid moments! Her deliciously soft skin, the jumping in the baby contraption, the napping together, sigh… So precious!