Saturday, February 22, 2014

HDG2014

Harmon Daily Grind

Sunday 2/16


My man spent the afternoon making something special for my sewing room! Can't wait to share the final product! He's so good at stuff like this!!

Monday 2/17


An unwelcome visitor stopped by...the stomach bug. First victim was my Addie B. She was so very sick.

Tuesday 2/18


Took this handsome hunk to his 4 month checkup! More on that later. :)

Wednesday 2/19





We stayed home from mops so that Addie could have one more day to recover. I did my best to keep these two engaged allllll day with no outings. They LOVE play do time!

Thursday 2/20


We played outside! The weather was gorgeous. And although Daddy and Grayson had the stomach bug, the girls and I jumped our hearts out on the trampoline after school.

Friday 2/21


I love watching Emmie play baby dolls. She's a sweet little mommy. She was putting her baby to bed and saying "night night baby!"

We have a very low key weekend planned which is just what the doctor ordered after this crazzzzy week!! Xoxo

No comments: