Saturday, February 15, 2014

Daily Grind 2014

Several of my friends and bloggers that I follow are doing this thing where they post a picture every day. Goodness knows I take at least a pic every day so I thought it might be a fun way to document our life! I didn't start January 1st but I'm starting with this week! We shall see how long I can stay with it!!

Friday 2/7




Birthday party for Avery at jump zone!


Addie roasted her first marshmallow on our patio!


We hosted a fun couples valentines day party for my mops table.


Addie got to watch a movie on our bed while the littles slept and the adults partied. :)

Saturday 2/8



Someone found my candy decorations. :)


Grayson got sporty. :)

Sunday 2/9





The girls made Valentines for their friends!

Monday 2/10



Bath time is a favorite time with this little guy!

Tuesday 2/11






Addie and I made sugar scrubs for teacher gifts!

Wednesday 2/12



Grayson's first trip to Urgent Care. :(

Thursday 2/13



Addie's party at school

Friday 2/14



Addie got a rainbow loom and she's really good at it!!


Sleeping during wake time. :(


My little man's first VDay!

I received a wonderful Valentines Day gift! Brandon came home early and sent me away for a while so that he could bless me! He did dinner,bath, & bedtime. I got a pedicure, had dinner, and went to Target. It was a lovely treat!

Saturday 2/15




Sweet little guy feels so rotten...he will only sleep upright. So I'm holding him and trying to forget my to do list....

Xoxo

No comments: