Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Addie’s First Homework Assignment

We received this “All About Me” Poster at her meet the teacher day and were asked to work together to complete it and return to school as soon as possible.  So during Emmie’s nap today, my big girl and I worked on her poster…for a realllllly long time….and she is so proud of the end result! I wish I could be a fly on the wall when she shares it with her class.   I had to document it so I never forget the joy she had in completing an assignment with her cool mom.  (I know this won’t always be the case.) :) She was very specific in giving me “instructions” for what she wanted my help with. LOL!  All of the answers were in her words! 

DSC00261DSC00263DSC00266

3 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

Awwww! Such a sweetie!

walshpartyofthree said...

Love the doctor face!! So cute!!

Amanda said...

So sweet! I love her little poster and the look on her face!Love the first day of school pictures too, precious girls!