Tuesday, September 3, 2013

32 Weeks!

I cannot believe how close we are to this baby’s arrival!  It’s absolutely mind-baffling how quickly it has gone by!  Everyone asks if I’m ready…well…on one hand yes!!! I cannot wait to not be pregnant any more!  But on the other hand no…I’m a little apprehensive about taking care of three littles at one time!  I know God will give me the strength, but oh goodness!  It’s gonna be cray cray in this house!  Ha!  I found out last week that I have gestational diabetes this time around, which was a little shocking and a little depressing.  But after one day of feeling really sad, I snapped out of it and put on my big girl pants.  It is what it is and I’m taking this bull by the horns. (I’m very thankful for my dear friend Kelly who had it too and has encouraged me greatly!!) I’ve started following the diet and checking my blood sugar throughout the day many times…8 times a day to be exact.  It’s kind of fun figuring out what I can have and what I can’t.  Very surprising to me how fruit can be an enemy if not paired with the appropriate protein.  LOL!  Addie is so excited about the baby, and of course Emmie has no idea what’s in store for her!  My sweet friend Carrie Martin took these pictures a few weeks ago for us to document the pregnancy.  I think you can see the love Addie already has for the baby in the pictures.  I wanted these pictures to be very casual…I even let Addie pick out her clothes and didn’t make her wear a bow!  Ha! These two girls are my heart!  I can’t wait to know if they’ll have a baby brother or baby sister!  The count down is on!  Love to all! XOXO --Michelle

 

untitled-9untitled-11untitled-2untitled-19untitled-25untitled-32untitled-34untitled-38untitled-79

1 comment:

Chani said...

How am I just now seeing these sweet pictures!?! I need to be a better blog checker! ;) I'm so proud of you, Mama! You're incredible in so many ways!!