Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sickies Go AWAY!

The last week has been so sad in our house!  The girls have been super duper sick with the flu.  I took pictures of them in all their sadness because they NEVER sit this still.  It broke my heart to see them so miserable.  They are already much much better and I am SO SO thankful but I had to document the sickies as best I could…

The first two photos were in the doctor’s office waiting room….

IMG_7224IMG_7225IMG_7236IMG_7237IMG_7244IMG_7263IMG_7267

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! You have been a busy little blogger! Love all posts and pictures! I know what it feels like to have two sick babies and it is just awful.... Those pictures broke my heart! So happy they are both feeling better! Addie's "addie-isms" are the cutest things I have ever heard, such a sweet funny girl! Looks like y'all had a great Christmas, love all those pics too! Can't wait to finally get together with you girls again, we miss you!

Alyson Steiner said...

So sad... =( Praying they feel 100% better soon!