Monday, September 24, 2012

Real Life Princess Dresses

My dear friend Theresa and her girls, Megan & Lauren picked out these super sweet dresses for the girls a few months ago.  I taught Theresa’s oldest daughter Lauren in third grade.  Then, the summer after she was in my class I was their nanny!  We had such a fun summer together!  I will never forget being in their kitchen when the doctor’s office called and said the blood work had more than doubled so I was definitely pregnant (with Addie B!)  They all hold a very special place in my heart!  I have been waiting for Emmie’s dress to fit so I was really excited when I realized we are there!  Addie calls these dresses “Real Life Princess Dresses.”  We had a baby girl baby shower today for a playgroup friend so we felt it was the perfect occasion to debut our fancy frocks!  :)  Thank you Theresa, Megan, and Lauren! 

DSC08418DSC08422DSC08424DSC08423DSC08421

3 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

They are the CUTEST little princesses!!! Loved their dresses today!

Alyson said...

Love those pretty princesses!! Emmie is just looking so much like Addie! You have gorgeous girlies, Michelle!!

Amanda said...

Those are some very pretty princesses!