1. We all dressed up like cows for cow appreciation day at chickfila (this was pre-everything that went on there in the last few weeks) we all got free food and Addie had a blast. Btw Emmie was the only cow baby in the place!
2. Got the girls some cute matching outfits. Did not get the best picture of them in the outfits. Why is it so hard to get two smiles at the same time!?
3. This baby recently turned 7 months! She has four teeth, sleeps on her tummy, rolls to travel, and giggles incessantly. She is pure JOY.
4. This little girl is OBSESSED with princess dresses right now. This particular day she was sporting Belle which is especially poofy and reminded me of a wedding dress as I strapped her in to her seat.
5. Addie finished summer camp last week! She had a wonderful time!! Lots of fun times she had!
5. Addie LOVES Lexi! We have spent a lot of time with her this summer and we can not get enough of this funny, happy, spunky little girl (or her sweeter than sugar momma!)
6. Addie loves to perform concerts for us. Every. Single. Day. We love it.
7. We got to see our Mere Bear!!!! I just think this pic is hilarious.
8. Emmie left, Mere right. Thanks to auntie hicare for the cute matching jammies.
9. Addie and Connor have also spent a lot of time together lately. We actually adore their entire family!!!
10. Ms Amy, Benjamin, and Baby Briggs (who will always be Baby Briggs even when he's 16!) finally came home! They left us for a month! Rude! We are so happy they're back :-)
11. Addie finished swim lessons! And she is a ROCKING little mermaid! We are soooo proud of her!!!! She was so scared to start and has come so far.
12. Addie is getting so big! She found this dress in her closet Friday and asked to wear it bc it's a real princess dress!
13. Mere's cousin Mary Katherine was born!!!! She's a beauty!!! What an answer to prayer that precious baby is.
14. Madelyn Claire was born! Sweet Carrie made us such a special part of the day! We are so excited she is here.
15. Pure joy. That's what this baby is.
16. Future spouses. We can hope right?
17. Sweet sisters. I mean, seriously! How lucky are they to have a built in best friend for life!?
18. Baby Mum Mum Crackers. Thank you Hicare for that....Addie never had these but Emmie thanks you daily :-)
19. She loves to stand up...sniff sniff
20. Very rare. Snuggling up on Daddy's shoulder.
Our cup runneth over! Life is good in the Harmon casa. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone