Thursday, June 14, 2012

Emmie is 5 Months!?

I cannot believe that my little tiny baby girl is already 5 1/2 months.  I know everyone says it goes so fast, but it is not a cliché!  It really does fly by, especially these baby months.  She is just growing and changing so much!  I have been on a blogging hiatus for several weeks, but I am back because I cannot let another day go by without documenting the changes in my girls!  I just love these two little princesses so much and can’t believe how quickly they are growing up and changing!  In the last week Emmie has had THREE major events occur.

1. She got her first tooth!  On the bottom!  I discovered it on Friday morning and could not believe it! 

2. She has started flipping to her tummy to sleep at night. 

3. She started cereal this week and LOVED it! Addie “helped” me feed her.  She would dive in for another bite, dipping her head forward.  I felt like she was thinking, “Why have you been holding out on me Mom!? This is good!”

This baby girl is full of so much joy and she is just so easy!  She goes with the flow and rarely gets her feathers ruffled.  We love to make her giggle and smile…it might be our favorite hobby these days. :)  She is so delicious I could seriously eat her up!  Especially those cheeks and her rolls on her legs!  I am in denial that she will be 6 months in a couple of weeks!  EEEKKK!!

DSC_0190DSC_0191DSC_0188DSC08258DSC08263DSC08265DSC08268DSC08270DSC08271DSC08153DSC08222DSC08228

2 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

I agree-I could eat her up, too! And thank you for returning to the blog world. I've been missing you!!

Carrie said...

Where has the time gone?? Tell Emmie to quit growing up so fast!!
Love the sweet pictures of you and Emmie at the beginning of your post!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones that Kelly did of your sweet girls! What a treasure!