Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Won’t you be my Valentine?

 

We have had a lovely Valentines Day!  Our festivities began yesterday!

It was a rainy, cold Monday, so Emerson watched Addie and I get crafty…

DSC07316

(SERIOUSLY, have you ever seen anything so cute!?) 
(It’s a good thing she’s so cute considering how much of my beauty sleep she’s been interrupting lately! HA!)

Addie made her Daddy a Valentine.  He only wished it was bigger!  LOL!
DSC07320

DSC07323

Addie had a blast preparing these super fun scratch n sniff “chocolate scented” cards for her friends at school.  Thanks Hicare!

DSC07322

We put together this little gift for Daddy…

DSC07334

And made these yummy treats to pass out to teachers and friends.

DSC07326

It delighted my heart to see Addie so excited to pass these out to her teachers at school!  She really got into GIVING to others and that brings a smile to my face!

DSC07332

After school, Addie was so excited to open her “balentimes” from her friends and she chose one thing to eat!…a sucker!

DSC07337

DSC07341

When Daddy got home, he brought her a balloon, which made her SO HAPPY!

DSC07344

DSC07345

DSC07347

And Daddy made us dinner!  Breakfast for dinner complete with PINK chocolate chip pancakes!

DSC07354

Then we took pictures in our matching shirts Cece sent us!

DSC07364

Thank you to our friend Lindsay for Emmie’s “My First Valentine’s Day” Outfit!  She loved it!

SONY DSC

Me and my girls…I am one lucky Momma!
SONY DSC

 

Can’t believe it’s my 15th year to celebrate with my handsome Valentine, Brandon!  Love you babe! This year was fun, thanks for the memories!  You always make it special!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh.my.goodness!!! This was the cutest and sweetest post ever! I love the first pic of Emmie and the one's of Addie w/ the huge cheesy smiles! So happy you enjoyed your vday w/ your sweet family, love you all!!!

Alicia Brunson said...

Love it!