Monday, December 26, 2011

Tomorrow is Baby Day!

I cannot believe that as I sit here and type this tonight that tomorrow is finally the big day! This pregnancy has seemed to fly by much faster than Addie's in some ways, but in other ways it feels like I have been pregnant forever! I am so incredibly excited about tomorrow and I am not sure how I will ever sleep tonight. I have to get up in exactly 5 hours (4 am) to get ready and be at the hospital by 5:30 am. I have been so nervous all day and all evening! I am not nervous about the surgery, but more about how BIG of a day it is. I often say that the day I had Addie is the best day of my life. I just can't believe we get to do all of this again! I feel so incredibly blessed to be having this sweet baby tomorrow and just cannot wait to see her sweet face. Someone once told me that there is just something about telling your first born child good bye to go have your second. Oh goodness how true that statement is. Telling Addie goodnight tonight was so incredibly emotional. I can't wait for her to meet her baby sister. I have been praying for a long time that God would prepare her heart for all that is to come in the days, weeks, months ahead, but also for the rest of her life. Emmie will always be her little sister, and will look up to Addie. I THINK I have everything packed that we need, I have everything ready at home for our return, Addie is all set for the week, her BIG SIS shirt is pressed and ready to go, and Brandon and I are ready. So here we go! We would love, love, love your prayers for our family tomorrow morning and in the days ahead as we prepare for a great big change! And also just for a smooth delivery! I guess I had better stop rambling and get to sleep!

Love to all,
Michelle :-)

2 comments:

Chani said...

Praying, praying, praying, Michelle!! I'm sooo excited!!!!!! We love you and can't wait to meet your newest princess! Xoxoxoxoxo!!!

erickson family said...

WELCOME Emerson!!!! Glad you are doing well, Michelle. So excited!