Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fun phone photos :)

We've been very busy lately around the house and I've been snapping some cute little photos with my phone.

I grew up LOVING the Radio City Rockettes, and even got to see them live a few years ago in NYC. It was a dream come true!! Addie and I watched them on the Today Show last week and she loved it too! We actually watched it three times. We are excited to see them in the Thanksgiving Day Parade! In this photo she was dancing with them, practicing her high kicks. Lol!



Here she is in an adorable hand me down outfit from Rylee.



She is starting to show interest in helping in the kitchen. Last week she helped me make pumpkin bread for her teachers.



She loves to have dinner theater these days! She gets to eat and watch a show at the same time occasionally and she thinks it's so fun!



My mom's friend sent her this apron and she will not take it off!



Playing with her rice sensory tub. She loves to do this kind of stuff :)



Showing off a new outfit from
Bubbie....being silly in the process!





And trying out Emmie's bumbo to make sure it's working properly! Ha!


She is so much fun! Trying to relax and enjoy these last few weeks with her as my only baby!! Love to all!

No comments: