Monday, October 24, 2011

Addie’s Big Girl Room!

Along with progress on Baby Emerson’s room, we are officially finished with Addie’s Big Girl Room!  She loves it so much! 

I am so proud of how cost effective we were with the design of her new room!  I found the headboard and footboard at Frisco Resale for $35! It’s a full size bed, so we were able to use the mattress and box springs from our guest room (that is now becoming a nursery!) It’s painted white wrought iron, which I thought went with the room so well!

The toy organizer/book shelf is an IKEA find that was a great price!  And since my little princess LOVES to play in her room, it’s a perfect solution to organize her toys and books!

The dresser and night stand were mine when I was a little girl, so it’s pretty special to have that in her room.

It makes me a little sad to think that my baby girl is in a big girl room and especially in a full sized bed, but she loves it and is doing great in it!  Just another sign that change is ‘a comin! 

Here are a few pictures. :)

DSC06119DSC06122DSC06123DSC06125DSC06126

6 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

LOVE it! And can't wait to see Emmie's room :)

Amanda said...

Our girls are getting so big =( I LOVE Addie's big girl room! Can't wait to see you girls Wednesday =)

Amanda said...

I love it! Maybe just one day, your thrifty ways will rub off on me! Let's get together soon for a playdate!

Alyson said...

Love it!! I can't believe she's in a big bed either!! Didn't you just move her to a toddler bed?! Wow! Can't wait to see Emmie's room!

Katie Hale said...

It looks great! We have the same quilt set. I swear Ally's room looks like Target exploded in there! haha. I'm glad Addie is doing good in her bed. When we made the switch to a twin bed a while back, Ally's sleep issues completely disappeared. It's crazy how big they're both getting!

Lindsay said...

I love her big girl room!! You guys did a wonderful job!