Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sweet Addie

Sweet Addie,
Happy 2.5 years (almost!) You are a precious little girl with such a sweet heart! There is nothing I love more than being your momma! You surprise me every day with the things you say and do. I was beside myself the other day when I overheard you singing Jesus Loves Me during room time...I didn't even know you knew that song! Some of the things you say right now that make me smile:

-I'll be riiiiigggghhht back!
-I'm going to run errands.
-I'm going to run to Target
-I need to go to the post office
-what are you doing?--it's cute the first 100 times anyway! :)
-How bout ....? You are a little negotiator!
-I like that song
-What happened???
-Where'd daddy go?
-I'm excited
-I had fun at.... (school, park, etc)

You sing all of the time and you giggle a lot! In the mornings you wait at your gate for me and when I round the corner you say, "good morning mommy!!!"

Sweet Addie, you are also every bit of 2 1/2! You test me a lot these days! I am worn out most of the time from carrying your baby sister in my tummy and chasing you around. I know it's just a phase but my goodness, you can destroy a room in 30 seconds flat!! Sometimes you are difficult to please, telling me you want one thing and then changing your mind again and again!! You love to have no clothes on, we are working on where that is/is not appropriate. You are still into EVERYTHING!!!
:)

I also love that you have settled on a name for our new baby. When asked you say her name is Baby Emerson. We will see if you are right!!!

You are curious, and can't get enough of my make-up! You are also kind. You recently comforted a little girl in your Sunday school class that was crying. You told her, "It's ok, your mommy be right back!" You are out-going, telling everyone we walk by on the way into school, "good morning!" You are strong-willed---and prefer to do most things by yourself. You are a lover though. You kiss my belly all of the time and give hugs to anyone who asks without abandon.

I can't believe you are almost 2 1/2! I will never forget the first moment I held you in my arms. You melted me then and still melt me now!

Love you to the moon & back,
Mommy

Just a few pictures....

You love to change your baby's diaper.









You love to dress yourself...



You give silly grins...



You love to put on my shoes...



Favorite place is still the park



You love to play with Playdough






You went on a run with Daddy this week and fell asleep in the stroller! You look so big here!



Love you sweet girl!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Such a fun, sweet post! The pics made me laugh, she's so stinkin cute and getting so big =( We need to have a playdate soon!!!

chrissy said...

What a sweet girl. Just like her mama :-)