Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl

It's hard to believe, but.....

We just hit 20 weeks of pregnancy with our sweet baby girl!! We still have not settled on a name for our little angel, but we are very close! We had an appointment this week and received one more confirmation that she is a girl! The sono pictures we received weren't that great, but we did get to see her face and her spine. Just amazing!! I am so excited to meet her in just four months! Our c-section is scheduled for December 27th, so unless she decides to come early, we'll be seeing her face for the 1st time right after Christmas! I have decided to make her bedding and window treatments (first time to try this--wish me luck!!) and I am so excited about the fabric I found this week! I bought it at Ikea & got a great deal!

Here is a (not so great) photo of the fabric. I can't wait to see it all come together!


I took a couple of belly pictures Saturday night so that I could remember how I looked half way in this pregnancy.


I also had this sweet hat made for our little girl to wear in her newborn photos. I think it turned out so cute! Thank you Amanda for finding the design for us and thinking of me!!


We are starting to talk about painting and furniture switching and planning for our new little princess' room. So exciting!!

I forgot how much I love feeling a baby move around inside my belly!

Can't wait to see her precious face. :)

Love to all!

7 comments:

Alyson said...

I'm so excited to see her too! And December 27 is a great day--it's our anniversary! =) You look so cute with your little belly!

Amy Mahrer said...

4 months will fly! Soooo excited (and I think she will arrive a few days earlier!)

Katie Hale said...

Love the fabric! I saw that the last time I was at Ikea and thought it was really sweet. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Amanda said...

So sweet, can't wait to see that baby in that adorable hat! Now you have to decide on a name soon, so I can make something.....I'm going stir crazy and already have ideas!!!

walshpartyofthree said...

I love the fabric! You look absolutely adorable pregnant!! Can't wait to meet/hold/snuggle your second angel!

Lindsay said...

I love the fabric you chose-- can't wait to see the finished product for your little princess! And you look adorable! I'm excited to see you soon!

erickson family said...

that little hat is sooo cute, and so are you! :)