Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sprinkle for Baby Eli!

Amanda’s sister, Chrissy and I organized a little sprinkle at BJ’s on Sunday to celebrate Baby Eli who will be here less than 4 weeks!!  We had a great group of Amanda’s close friends and family together to celebrate such an exciting time!  We can’t wait to meet him!  Amanda is such a sweet friend to me, and I am so thankful for her!

DSC05808

Looky there!  A picture of us without our girls!  Shocking! Smile 

DSC05807

This was seriously the best cake I’ve ever eaten! Chrissy ordered this cake from the Cake Stand in McKinney.  YUMMY!  I could have eaten the whole thing! I definitely sound pregnant, as I keep finding my self typing about yummy food these days!!

photo1

Brandon and I made the cake balls!  This was our first time to attempt these and they were quite an adventure!  They turned out to be yummy, but I wanted to cry when the warmth of the day made them start dropping off of the sticks like flies!

DSC05793

She got some really cute things!

DSC05799

I made Big Sis/Lil Bro shirts for Ry and Eli…so much fun!  Amanda was surprised that I did Ry’s on a dress….love the looks on our faces….kinda crazy…

DSC05791

Such a GREAT celebration for a super sweet BABY MAMA! Smile

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thank you for my baby sprinkle, it was perfect! I'm so lucky to have you as my friend, Love you!!!