Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby Avery :)

Renee and I were so excited to go visit our sweet friend Jessica and her precious baby girl, Avery Lane Washington this past weekend! We met them in Midland, where their family lives. It was a wonderful weekend!

Just as we were boarding our flight, Jess sent us this photo of Avery about to board her flight. Love it!



We were so excited to grab that baby the minute we got off the plane.






She is the sweetest baby!!! I loved cuddling with her and watching her sleep.











Such a great weekend with great friends!!




I was so excited to come home and see my baby too! Her dad sent me this picture over the weekend!



The text said, maxin and relaxin!

Also a big thank you to Addie's bubbie for coming out and watching her Monday (along with doing laundry, making dinner, etc) Monday so that I could play with my friends! We appreciate you more than you know!! Julie sent me this video Monday afternoon when my flight was delayed. It made me so happy.

YouTube Video

I have sooo much to be thankful for! :)

1 comment:

Amy Mahrer said...

I'm glad you had a good time with good friends!