Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

I love to play this little game where I look back and compare!

Here was Addie's first Memorial Day Weekend. I remember her being less than 2 months old and me realizing she didn't have a patriotic outfit so I went out and bought her one! I loved dressing her up and posing her in her bouncy seat for a photo. I think she had a blow out and ruined her outfit 10 minutes later! Ha! But at least I got my picture! Lol!



And here we are 2 years later!! Kaden & Xander gave Addie her patriotic outfit for her birthday this year and I just love it!!



In all seriousness, I would like to say how grateful I am for all who have served, are serving, or will serve so that you and I can live this life! The two soldiers that I am thinking about today and thanking God for are Blue and Micah. Thank you for your service!

Yesterday we celebrated sweet Logan's third birthday at a cool gymnastics place! Addie had a blast!















But I'm pretty sure her daddy had even more fun than she did!! :)




Happy birthday sweet Logan!



And finally we had another fun time of swimming with the Cannons at their pool yesterday!!



Happy Memorial Day weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Chani said...

So sweet!!! She is getting so big! I'm jealous of her beautiful hair!! :) I love you guys!