Thursday, March 3, 2011

Life with my ALMOST 2 Year Old!!!

Addie and I have been two very busy girls in the last month!  I have so much fun with her, I can’t even begin to describe it!  She is learning like a sponge and just amazes me every day with the things she says and does.  Her new favorite thing is to yell across the house, “Chelle!”  just like Brandon does when he’s calling for me.  She thinks she is pretty funny!  I cannot believe that in ONE MONTH from today she will be 2!  Where has the time gone?! 

We have spent a lot of time at the park in the last few weeks…any time we put on shoes she asks if we are going to the park….

IMG_0030SONY DSC

I have been having lots of fun with my new iphone taking pictures of her and doing cool stuff with them…

IMG_0043IMG_0052

I like to do this to her during hair washing…she doesn’t even really know what’s going on…but I sure do think it’s fun!

IMG_0063

Thanks to Bubbie and Poppie we had a night away this month!  She loves going there and had so much fun as always.  My Dad took this picture of her in their kitchen. 

IMG_0067

Anything we are eating is usually better than what she is eating!! Smile

IMG_0070

I thought this picture was so cool, it’s like slow motion!

IMG_0080

Last Wednesday we went to Lewisville and had the pleasure of keeping SWEET Landry for the day.  Addie was so excited that morning that I had to snap this picture.  Thanks Cece and Grandpa for her cute outfit!  IMG_0081

She loved kissing on Landry.  Who wouldn’t!!? He is the sweetest baby EVER!!!  It was such a fun day.

IMG_0082

We’ve also had some problems with Addie’s skin this month.  She has broken out in hives like this picture several times….the doctor couldn’t really explain it and said to give benadryl and cortisone cream…not sure how “good” I am with that answer.  I am thinking we may need to see a pediatric dermatologist….poor baby!
IMG_0087

Addie loves to play in the tub…with or without water…and with or without pants!  LOL!

IMG_0090

CVS is officially her favorite store b/c of THIS on the front of the buggie!

IMG_0092

Laughing at Lunch with Daddy and Uncle Jeremy…

IMG_0100

This one’s for you, Sharon!  My princess can sure put on the “DRAMA!”

IMG_0101

Blanket time!  We are training Addie to sit on a blanket and play for about 15 minutes to help her with focus and attention span.  I am so proud of her, because this is really hard for her!  She really, really wants to come off the blanket and play with me!  This is a Babywise (well…now Toddlerwise) thing and she’s doing well!

IMG_0108

Check out how long her hair is when it’s wet!  I can’t believe it!  Johnson & Johnson detangler has CHANGED our life!

IMG_0111

Sidewalk chalk is a new favorite activity!

IMG_0131

Auntie M sent Addie some PURPLE bubbles!!  Can you see them in the picture?  They are so cool!  We have spent so much time outdoors lately, and I love it!

IMG_0139

This morning on the way to school, I heard Addie “calling” her daddy.  She was using her shoe!  Sometimes her creativity blows my mind!

IMG_0142

And finally, I have been sewing away lately!  I just wanted to share a few of the things I have made lately!  I am trying to grow this little business, so please keep me in mind for anything you need custom made!!

The first picture is my friend Amanda’s new nephew, Patton!  I made the little onesie for him for Amanda to give him.  His Mommy sent me the picture and I thought he was just the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!!

IMG_0115IMG_0098DSC00198DSC00202DSC04310DSC04548DSC04670DSC04708DSC04742DSC00206DSC00215

And last but not least…..I put together this little collage of Addie’s second year for the back of her birthday invitation….it just blows my mind to see how much she has changed in one year!!  I am excited to celebrate her 2nd birthday in a month, but also a little sad that our baby years are coming to an end.  She is getting so big and I just fall more and more in love with her every day!

photo collage

Love to all!

7 comments:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Such a CUTE post! Love all the pictures! I love how you said Addie calls you "Chelle!" Ryan used to call Roy "Babe" from hearing me say it! So cute!!!

erickson family said...

she is getting sooo big!! i totally remember that summer picture. aw!!! what a cutie. miss her.

Amanda said...

Such a fun post!!! I can't believe our sweet girls are almost two, what a great two years it has been!!! Love the pictures, especially the one of her in the tub in her rainboots ;)

Alyson said...

Love all the pics...especially the bathtub hair!! I was cracking up! I can hardly believe that she is almost two! Didn't you just have her??! Love you all! Can't wait for next month...we are free to come and join the fun!

Amy Mahrer said...

So excited for a new post and a great one at that! I cannot believe she's almost 2. You JUST announced your were pregnant with her! Try the carts at Kroger. They can watch tv and have doors that shut (my favorite part). It's drama if we go and they are all out. Ben loves "fun carts" too.

Kisses to Addie!

Sharon said...

I just love this post! I feel like we just went to dinner and caught up! I love the pictures so much! And I hope that her rash gets better...poor girl! xoxo

Lindsay said...

Aww, she's so adorable, Michelle! I know you're having a blast with all the fun an almost 2 year old brings!! And I love her long hair!

I definitely need to get with you for some monogrammed things for our little one on the way! And big brother/little sister shirts for sure!