Friday, January 7, 2011

Our Two Weeks with Daddy :)

We had the best two weeks off with Brandon!!!  It was so much fun to be together and relax around the house.  We got so used to having Daddy around that we were really sad this week when he went back to work.  IMG_0019

One day I was sitting in the floor of my closet talking on the phone and Addie came to sit in my lap….she is so sweet!

IMG_0017

I was cleaning out a closet and found some old mardi gras beads…she LOVES them!  She says NECKUS!

IMG_0018

We were cleaning out her closet the other day and it got really quiet…we turned the corner to find THIS!!!

IMG_0023

She actually popped the sink out and climbed through.  My friend Sharon said she’s figured out how to shower and prepare for her dinner party at the same time!  ha ha!

IMG_0020

Such a funny girl!

No comments: