Monday, November 8, 2010

My First Show!!

This past weekend my precious friend Cat hosted a Holiday Open House to benefit the March of Dimes and she invited me to be a part of the event by hosting a booth!!  It was so much fun and I received several orders!!  I am working on item descriptions for my holiday “line” and will be posting them on my etsy site and Chelle Belle Baby blog very soon!  Here are a few pictures of my little corner of her home during the Open House. 

DSC03485DSC03490DSC03489DSC03486DSC03487DSC03488

My Embroidery Fonts Display (Thanks Alyson!!):

DSC03493

And the bags in the photo below are made by my sweet mother in law, Vivian.  They are great little tote bags for just $25 and can be personalized for an additional $5 if you are interested!

DSC03494

Such a wonderful learning experience for me and Chelle Belle Baby! 

Thank you Cat for giving me {us} this opportunity!!!

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Wow...look at all you've made! And I love you used the frame!!

Lindsay said...

You have such a gift!

I got Payne's things in the mail yesterday, and you're right, the packaging is too cute to mess up! Ha! I know he and his mommy will adore the things you made him, and I can't wait to see what you've got cooking for Christmas!!