Sunday, November 14, 2010

I’ve been TAGGED!

I’ve been tagged!

And if you are reading this, you have been too!
Here we go!

8 things I look forward too
1. Growing old with my hubby!
2. Seeing Addie every time she wakes up
3. Vacations! Going to the beach
4. Weekends
5. Having another baby (or two?)
6. Christmas
7. Pedicures
8. Girls Trips


8 things I did yesterday
1. Had lunch with the Cannons
2. Attended and celebrated sweet Landry’s dedication
3. Sewed, sewed, sewed!
4. Held hands with Brandon
5. Talked to my mom
6. Played with Addie on the floor
7. Updated my etsy shop
8. Wore my fun black boots

8 things I wish I could do
1. Sing
2. Run
3. Be a good baker
4. Be good at a sport – any sport!!
5. Be good at photography
6. Have one more conversation with my father in law
7. Live closer to Mom and Carol
8. Have a date night once a week

8 shows I watch
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Quints by Surprise
4. So You Think You Can Dance!
5. 19 Kids and Counting
6. Any food network show
7. Imagination Movers LOL
8. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse LOL

And I am tagging….

All of my friends who read this blog! Email me your list or post it on your blog!!! I love reading about each other!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love your new background/layout, so cute! Your Holiday line is absolutley fabulous and I loved the post of Addie's marshmellow hunt, LOVE her =)

Chani said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I feel like I'm totally having to catch up on your life right now! I haven't been in blog world for so long and LOOK WHAT I'VE MISSED OUT ON! First of all, I LOVE what you're doing with Chelle Belle Baby! So stinkin' cute! Second, I can't wait to do the 'tagged' thing! ;) And ALSO, I miss that little cutie pie Princess face! Awwww!!! Okay, now that this is the longest comment EVER- I'll go. But: I LOVE YOU!! :) Hope you're doing well, friend!!