Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Hunt!

This is one of Addie’s daily adventures these days and this morning I caught the series of events on camera!

Addie’s thought process:

“Marshmallows, marshmallows, where are you?”

Digging…Digging…

IMG_0478

“Found them!  How fast can I run with them?”

IMG_0479

“Maybe if Mom doesn’t see me I can eat the whole bag in a corner somewhere!?”

IMG_0480

“I will just set them here to figure out how to open them…”

IMG_0481

“DANG!  I need help opening them!”

IMG_0486

“Thank you Mommy!”

IMG_0485

“Ahhh..Life is good.”

IMG_0483

3 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

love it! what a cutie! and I LOVE her hair!

erickson family said...

haaa...she is just so cute. i miss you so much. wish that henry and addie could play today. loving your stuff on "my first show". you are so talented. love you. :)

chrissy said...

I came in ot hear E laughing hysterically reading your blog. Seems she has discovered it and is a big fan. She had to read this story to both B and I. Too cute!