Thursday, October 28, 2010

Laughing Ladybugs!

First of all, I just HAVE to document this little tidbit:

Addie, you are going through the most hilarious phase right now.  Laughing!!  You laugh all the time, day or night, about anything and everything.  Sometimes we will be driving down the road and you will just throw your head back and start cracking up laughing for no reason at all!  You laugh at the kids playing outside our window, you laugh on the swings, you laugh when I hand you a snack, you laugh when I change your diaper, you laugh all the time, and it makes my heart so happy, baby!!

Now, for the lady bug part!  Today was our fall festival at the mother’s day out and we both dressed up!  You were the cutest ladybug I have ever seen in my whole life and I was a fairy—well a sorry attempt at a fairy, but hey, I was busy making you the cutest ladybug ever!

Here are some pictures from the day:

DSC03186 DSC03180 DSC03181 DSC03183 DSC03184

Once we got to school your paparazzi mommy continued to follow you around with her camera…

DSC03191

This is your friend Ellie.  Her mom teaches with me.

DSC03195

DSC03196

Thank you Auntie Hillie for the cute lady bug trick or treat bag!  It’s the perfect accessory for her costume!

 DSC03198 DSC03199  DSC03223

This little guy’s name is Cole and your teacher tells me you really like him!  I think his costume was ADORABLE!!

DSC03218

Looks like they had to try a few times to get a group photo because there was a very GROUCHY ladybug in the teacher’s lap!

 DSC03219 DSC03222

This is your pumpkin craft you made at school today.  When I took it out to photograph it, you wanted to hold it.  I love how proud you are of your artwork from school.

 DSC03230DSC03229  DSC03226

I love you my little ladybug, even when you are grouchy!!  Thanks for making fun memories with me today!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Super cute... you were a crazy weak hippy fairy! The pic of yall together is a cute picture of Addie she is smiling big becasue she KNOWS she won the costume contest the two of you were having!

Amanda said...

That is for sure the cutest most precious lady bug I have ever seen! I LOVE the picture of the two of you!