Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today was a fairy tale….

Today was nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing super special going on. Today consisted of:

-Breakfast together with the windows open – Addie had “nanas” and I had toast

-An hour long brisk morning walk outside in the beautiful weather

-A visit to the park – bonus time on the swings

-Lunch with a dear friend

-Organizing my sewing room during Addie’s nap

-Reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear out loud about 15 times

-Making dinner for a friend who had a hard day

-Bath time for Addie

-Packing up 12 month clothing to make way for 18 month clothing

-Rocking my little sweetie before bed and reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear again

Today was nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing super special going on. But today is a day I don’t ever want to forget. :)

5 comments:

erickson family said...

i just had to comment and say in my best teacher voice, "I have a connection!!!" :) I think Henry and I read Brown Bear about 10 times yesterday too!!! Miss ya friend. :)

The Soladay Family said...

Those are the best days. Nothing fancy. Just wonderful memories being made!

Amy Mahrer said...

Days like those are the best! Cherish them and I hope and Addie have tons more in the coming weeks. Miss you two!

Lindsay said...

Ahh, that does sound like a perfect day! Glad you are getting all that time with your sweet girl.

Alyson said...

Love this day!! It is a perfect day, even when there isn't anything major going on! SO glad you are getting to spend all of your days with Addie!!