Sunday, September 26, 2010

Our Little Monkey’s First Zoo Trip!

Over Labor Day weekend we took Addie to the Dallas Zoo and had such a great time!  I know it was a long time ago, but right after that was when everyone got sick, and there has been so much going on that I never blogged about it.  So, here we go!

The weather was amazing and it was a great time for our family to do this together! :-)  Addie’s favorite thing was to wave to the animals and say “Hi!”  She was a blast.  I know I say this all the time, but she is more and more fun every day.  The things she understands and enjoys just amaze me!  It was so hard to narrow down the pictures, so here are a bunch.

They had a section set up like a farm, and she loved the petting zoo…

   DSC02504 DSC02508 DSC02509 DSC02515

Fish!

DSC02519

Monkeys!

  DSC02522

Snakes!

DSC02529

Elephants!

\DSC02531  DSC02535

Giraffes!

DSC02538

Such fun memories…we are so blessed!  I seriously do not think I have ever been as happy in my life as I am right now!

 DSC02541 DSC02533

We weren’t in the car 5 minutes to head home, when we turned around and saw this….

DSC02543

1 comment:

~Nicole~ said...

She's so precious! Love your little family! I love your comment about this being the happiest you've ever been in your life - I totally feel the same way!!! Love you Girl and miss you bunches!