Monday, August 9, 2010

Sew Much Fun!

I really, really, really love to sew!  It’s one of my very favorite things to do in my spare time and now that I have a little more spare time, I have been enjoying my hobby so much!  In fact, I am working up my nerve to open an etsy shoppe to try to sell some of my creations.  I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of things I have made the last few weeks on my blog.  I bought an embroidery machine on ebay last week so I can make my creations even more personalized!  It should be delivered by the UPS man any moment!  I can hardly wait!

I made a Nap Mat for Miss Addie’s Mother’s Day Out Class this fall…although I love how it turned out, I still giggle that they really think she’s going to sleep on it!!DSC02195DSC02196

Burp cloths, car seat blankets, and onesies galore…

DSC02001 DSC02162 DSC02163   DSC02166 DSC02167 DSC02168 DSC02169  DSC02171   DSC02199DSC02201

This is my presentation for shipping….

DSC02164 

Thanks for letting me share with you!  If you would like to place any orders, I would be happy to make things for you!  I can even ship to your desired recipient if you wish! :-)  I am thinking my company name will be “Chelle Belle”.  What do you think!??

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, You have been a very busy little bee! You are so talented and I love the name "Chelle Belle!"
You will have to let me know how it goes with Addie sleeping on her nap mat ;)

Sharon said...

You are soooooo good at this! And I love the name!

Brunson Family said...

Michelle you are so talented!

Alyson said...

So adorable!!! You are so talented...a real Martha Stewart! But I think Chelle Belle is much cuter!!! Can't wait to see you on Saturday...I'm so excited!!