Sunday, June 13, 2010

“Baby”

The word of the week is “baby” in our house.  Addie has a little blue bear that my mom gave her when we were visiting Oregon at Spring Break.  It was something she came across that she thought she’d put in Addie’s crib to sleep with while we were there.  Addison absolutely LOVES this bear!  She carries it around with her, sleeps with it, holds it close to her chest (like I hold her), and pats it gently, saying “baby”… when I go in to get her from naps or sleep time, she greets me with, “baby?” and shows me her baby. It’s like she’s telling me I should tell the bear good morning too…so you better believe I do! :-)

Today I was looking through some pictures on my camera and realized all of these pictures from this week have her baby in them.  So sweet!

My mom tells me I loved my babies when I was little.  Love that she loves her babies too! :-)

3 comments:

Katie Grant said...

So sweet! I can't wait until Ally knows "baby"!

Amy Mahrer said...

I think she's really telling you it's time to have another baby!

Lindsay said...

When I saw the title of your post, I was hoping there was another "baby" on the way! Addie's baby will do for now, I guess! :) She's as sweet as ever! Hope you guys are enjoying your summer together. Let me know if you ever want to meet up for a play date!