Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Subscribe to My Blog!

Do you see this kung foo fighter? Thanks to him, I have an exciting new option on my blog!!!!Yay Feedburner!!! Using the sign up box on the left, you can type in your email address and subscribe to my blog. What that means is every time I make a new post, it will send you an email of the post I made and right there in your inbox, you will be able to see pictures and stories and what's up with Addie B! I am super excited about this option because since we went "private" our blog doesn't show updates posted unless you actually come here to look. I know how busy life is!! When you put in your email address and click, sign up, it will pop up a new window where you will verify that you really want this. Then it will send you a verification email to make SURE you want this. You can unsubscribe at any time in the bottom of the emails. I know my Granny will love this!!!


The guy in the picture above is Mark Lunsford. He is one of the pastors at our church, Hope Fellowship. He and his wife Anne lead our small group and we just love them so much! They are such great people! Mark walked me through adding this option to the blog and I really appreciate it! Thank you!

ps---I know that some of you have already been getting my blog posts by email b/c of a feature I enabled where it would allow me to email up to 10 people a copy of each post I make. I have been wanting to add more people to that list, but didn't know how to make it work. So now, I will subscribe you all using this NEW feature. Oh, and before it will get you started, it will send you an email asking you to verify that you really want these emails. Please follow the instructions in the email....and again, you can unsubscribe at any time! :-)

Love to all my BLOGLAND peeps!!!

~Michelle :-)

No comments: