Friday, May 28, 2010

Road Trip!

Last weekend Addie and I went with Julie and Ryan to South Haven, Kansas for my cousin Alyssa’s bridal shower.  We had a great time!  Addie enjoyed seeing lots of family and roaming around places she’s never been before!  So much to explore!

IMG_0231 IMG_0235

The Bride-to-Be

 IMG_0237

Bubbie and Poppa Glen

IMG_0239

Poppa Glen and Addie

 IMG_0240

Poppa Glen, Granny Sue, and Addie

 IMG_0243 IMG_0244 IMG_0246

As soon as we hit the road to come home, my little princess crashed out in her carseat!  Thanks Bubbie and Uncle Ryan for a wonderful trip!!

 IMG_0248

I took these pictures on Monday night.  Auntie M gave Addie this dress and hat and I just love it on her!  If you click on the pictures, you can see it has ZTA strawberries on it. :-)  You can also see in these photos, she continues to be ON THE MOVE these days!

IMG_0250 IMG_0251

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad you had a successful trip! I love the picture of Addie in the dress with the red flower hat, precious!

The Soladay Family said...

Love road trips! It's great to get her used to them at an early age. =)

Sweet pics!