Friday, April 2, 2010

One Year Ago....

I am feeling sentimental! One year ago today we were at the hospital having our precious little baby. I have never had such an amazing experience! I was so excited, full of anticipation for what was to come. This sweet little girl has brought so much joy to our lives. It's hard to even put it into words! This was one of the last belly shots we took....





Here we are in the room getting ready to have her! I have never felt so loved by my hubby as I did in those moments right before and after we had her....


















This was our first family shot....




















Team Addie B. was patiently waiting in the waiting area for the news....














As soon as possible, Brandon ran to the waiting area to share the news!









There were so many moments over the next several days when we would just sit and stare at how sweet and perfect she was...




We love you so much Addison and we can't wait to celebrate your first year with you tomorrow!













~Michelle :-)

3 comments:

Chani said...

This brings a little tear to my eyes! I can't believe how much she has grown in a year! I love little Addison SO MUCH! You guys are such amazing parents, and she is such a lucky little angel to have you both love her so much!

hillarylaird said...

Happy Birthday Addie B.! I CAN'T believe it has already been one year! You are such a precious baby! I love you SO SO much!! You have such a great mommy and daddy!! I love them too!!!

Amy Mahrer said...

I'm with Chani-tears! Happy Birthday sweet Addie! You make your mommy one very happy person!