Sunday, April 4, 2010

Humbled....

Grace. I learned the acronym below many years ago.

To me, grace stands for this:
God's
Riches
At
Christ's
Expense

Today, on Easter I am reminded of the great sacrifice that was made on my behalf and yours. A sacrifice that we didn't deserve, but was so freely given...this is what Easter means to me. We are loved by our God SO much that He sent His only Son to die on a cross so that we would be forgiven and would be able to live and love. Wow. Sometimes it just takes my breath away to think about it.

Also, I feel so humbled and blessed and speechless tonight as I reflect on our weekend. It was an amazing weekend, filled with so much joy.

Yesterday we had the MOST AMAZING celebration of our little girl's first year. It was such a perfect day. The weather was beautiful! We just could not possibly feel more grateful. Last night as I rocked Addie to sleep, I just prayed....and cried...tears of joy. I thanked God for blessing us with that sweet baby girl 1 year ago. I seriously cannot believe I am living this life. This life is so good. I really don't know how it can get any better than this.

Pictures coming soon!

~Michelle :-)

1 comment:

The Soladay Family said...

And you deserve every bit of your blessed life!