Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a wonderful Easter! Addie wore the dress that my brother Brian and his girlfriend Becky gave her when I was pregnant! I just love it on her. I have to admit, we were in such a hurry to get out the door on Easter Sunday for church, that the pictures I got were no good at all. Then when we got home from church, it was soooo nap time and my little sweetie was in no mood for pictures. So, yesterday we got all dressed up in our Easter dress AGAIN, and had a “fake” Easter photo shoot! (What little girl doesn’t love to play dress up!??) I seriously have way too much fun with this little girl!

SONY DSC

I couldn’t possibly resist the urge to post pictures of our TEN day old Easter baby last year at this time. Isn’t it just amazing how much changes in one year!?

I believe you can click on any of the photos for a closer look. I am trying out a new program for blogging!

Thank you Easter Bunny!!!!

6 comments:

hillarylaird said...

I can't believe what a difference a year makes! What a cute little bunny!!! Happy Easter Addie!!!

Lindsay said...

She is such a happy girl! I love her dress, so perfect for Easter!

Doesn't time just fly when you're having fun with your sweet little one!?

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

I love the new blog stuff! great way to post photos! #3 is my fav! Only your daughter would read before she can walk :)

Amanda said...

Love the Easter photoshoot, ALL the pictures are so cute, especially the one with her and her book with the silly face!

Sharon said...

So precious!