Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This Smile Melts My Heart







We had pictures taken of Addie last week for her upcoming first birthday. I just had to have this precious smile captured one more time before she turns one! My friend Amanda's sister, Chrissy took these pictures at her home. I am absolutely IN LOVE with how they turned out! She really captured some of the precious faces my little girl makes. It was a beautiful spring day and we had so much fun making Addie giggle for these shots! These are just a few of my personal favorites.....By the way, if you are interested in having Chrissy take pictures for you, you can reach her at chrissy_pomeroy@yahoo.com

~Michelle :-)

6 comments:

Brunson Family said...

What a cutie! I have "pig tail" envy :) Macie's hair on top is so short all we can do is the headband & bow :) The pics turned out great!

Amanda said...

The second to last picture is my absolute favorite, besides the one of both of you! I am so happy you and Brandon like them, it's pretty hard not to with such an adorable little model ;)!!!

Lindsay said...

She's just a doll! I love all of her little tutus! It must be fun to get her all dressed up-- You can't do that with a boy! :)

Chani said...

Gosh, I just love these!!! She's a perfect little model, and Amanda's sister is a great photographer! Each time I look at them I smile! She's a little beauty!

Cindy Sorum said...

This is absolutely the second most beautiful baby in the whole world. You, my daughter, were the first!
I want one of each, I just have to figure out how to order them on the library computer!! :)

Love,
Mom & Cece

Bubbie & Popee said...

awesome pictures! I ordered all of them and already have some in frames. Can't wait till the party!