Friday, March 12, 2010

A Photograph of Faith....

Doesn't this picture make you smile? Is this not one of the warmest, kindest, smiles you've ever seen? Meet my friend Alyson. She is a wonderful person! To me, this is a photo of patience. Of hope. Of FAITH. You see, Alyson has wanted to be a mom for many years and has endured many, many painful trials along her journey. Well, praise God, she is on her way!!!! I seriously could NOT be more excited for you Alyson and Justin!!! I am praying for you and your baby and the next nine months! We love you guys so much! You can check out more of their story by clicking here.

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." Colossians 3:15

~Michelle :-)

2 comments:

Alyson said...

You are such a wonderful friend, Michelle! We love you guys so much! Thank you for this sweet blog post, and especially for all your prayers! God has definitely held us in His hands all these years! Love you!!

Lindsay said...

I often hop over to Alyson's blog from you page, and I am so inspired by her amazing faith and story. Even though I don't know them personally, I am so excited about their BIG news and can't wait to hear their updates. Blogs are so awesome at connecting people!