Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Baby Landry's Shower!

My sweet friend Hillary is having a baby boy in late April or early May. This past weekend we celebrated baby Landry's upcoming arrival by hosting a baby shower for Hillary! It was so much fun to spoil her. She does so much for others every single day! I joked with her that I have been planning this shower in my head for the whole five years that we have been friends! We have both been wanting these babies for quite some time! I had a blast planning with Tiffany, Jessica and Carrie. Here are a few shots from our celebration:
We asked our guests to bring a book with their sentiments written inside the cover in lieu of a card to build Landry's library! Look at all of the treasures he received!

I made Addie this shirt that says "I heart LWL" (Landry Warren Laird). She was so much fun to have at the shower! This. baby. melts. my. heart.




Three of our sweet friends, Jessica, Hillary, and Renee. All such cute baby mamas! :-)

~Michelle :-)

2 comments:

hillarylaird said...

Thank you for such a wonderful shower! It was just perfect! You are such an amazing friend!!!! Landry already loves his Aunty Chelle so much and his sweet Addie B.!!!

Amanda said...

Love those darn pig tails, have I mentioned that before?! :)