Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tired and Overwhelmed

I know I need to blog but I am tired. I am overwhelmed and tired. Days like today make me feel like I have been hit by a truck, then it backs up and hits me again. I am a bit down in the dumps. I promise to blog again soon. I got on here to blog and then I had an email from a parent questioning something I did today with their child. ughh.... Even more down now...definitely not in the mood to blog. Even though there are no new pictures, I promise you...Addie is so cute and so sweet and she is by far......the best part of my days.

~Michelle :-)

2 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

you're over half way through for the year. You can do it.

Sending you hugs!

Chani said...

Shame on parents who know better, and still don't care how they make you feel. I'm praying for you to have a happy ending to this crazy year. :) I know it's been unbelievably insane...and I'd like to think we're all somewhat stronger because of it. (...I'd like to think...) ;) Love you friend!