Sunday, December 20, 2009

Party Time!

I have been wanting to make this post for a week now! We had a wonderful time at my staff Christmas party a week ago. This picture shows the babies that were there. (Some couldn't attend) It's really fun to see these little ones interact with eachother. We all talk about them so much at work!

These are two of Addie's biggest fans in the whole wide world....Tonya and Chani....

Addie, Ben, and Rylee (and their mommys too!)

It was fun to see Rylee and Addie play together. They haven't seen eachother in a long time! They were trying to get eachother's bows. So funny!

For some reason, Addie loves to chew the table at Joesephine's. Maybe it tastes like garlic???

~Michelle :-)

4 comments:

Darling Daughters said...

I'm so sad Claire and I missed out on the picture!! If I'd known there were going to be that many - almost all of them - I would have picked her up and brought her back!! Also, looks like Addie's teething on that table!! We have a similar picture of Ava teething on the side of her stroller shortly before some teeth came in.

Darling Daughters said...

Michelle, thought you'd enjoy this. It's a quote from a card that my friend shared with me:

Things You'll Find out about Your Baby Girl...
"That raising your own princess beats any fairy tale. That a lot of great big people can be wrapped around one tiny finger. That a toothless smile can light up the world like instant sunshine. That watching her sleep is (sometimes) more satisfying than finding sleep yourself. And most of all...that there's no greater joy than having a little girl to love."

Brunson Family said...

LOVE Addie's outfit, Cute, Cute, Cute!

Brooke said...

I love the picture of all of you and your babies! Did you know that Cara and I were on drill team together in high school?!