Friday, November 27, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas....

Addie's first time to see a Christmas tree...she was amazed! I love the look on her face here....
It was the perfect day! Christmas candle burning, Christmas music playing! Addie and I spent the day working on making the inside of our house look like Christmas. She found her favorite decorations right away! (See below) Of course, she dressed the part, wearing her "I love Santa" outfit from Bubbie and Popee. She is feeling a little under the weather, but still helped me so much today! ;-)
While we were busy inside, Daddy was busy outside! Look at what he did all by himself today. I was so proud!! He added some new lights this year! I sure worry about him on the roof, but thank goodness he was ok! Thank you Brandon, for making our house look like Christmas from the outside! :-)

Fun times at the Harmon household! Just a little bit to finish up tomorrow. :-)

4 comments:

Cindy Sorum said...

Good Job Brandon!!!! The outside of the house is amazing!!!!You are a good man, husband and father. I am so blessed my daughter found you.

Hugs,
Cindy

P.S. Love the look on Addie's face when she looked up at the tree! Priceless!

Amy Mahrer said...

beautiful tree, beautiful house, beautiful Addie!

Katie Grant said...

Your house looks beautiful and so does little Addie! Awesome job Brandon!

Lindsay said...

Awesome job, Brandon! Isn't it the best to have Addie to share all of these special moments with!! I never loved Christmas more once Logan was here to share it with. Seeing things through the eyes of a child are priceless!