Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Birthday....

...to my blog!
I know it may seem silly, but today I am wishing a Happy Birthday to My Blog! One year ago today I started this blog. If you click here you can see the beginning. The very first post wasn't really anything special, but rather just "here I am" so I this is a link to the first post of real value. I have to give a virtual "hug" to my friend Alyson, who encouraged me to start this blog and if it weren't for her, there may be no blog! Love ya Alyson! You can check out her blog here; it's quite amazing!


Graphic from first "real" blog entry....
The thing that boggles my mind as I reflect on the start of this blog, is that one year later, it's crazy to think of how much our lives have changed! We now read that very same ABC book to Addie all the time and she sits up and giggles as we read it to her. It blows my mind to think of how God has blessed our lives in just one year. I enjoy keeping up with this blog as a way to document our lives for friends and family, but it has also become a way for me to detail the daily life of our precious girl so that she can look back when she grows up. Thank you, to my wonderful blog reading friends and family for being interested in what's going on with us. If it weren't for you out there in blog land reading my posts, I would probably not be nearly as motivated to keep up! I love you all! Happy Birthday Blog!


ps...I created this post Sunday and saved it to post today. I am way too tired tonight to create a blog birthday post. hee hee -- Yay for the save ahead feature.
~Michelle :-)

5 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

Awww....you're so sweet...I love you! God is so good to have blessed me with a friend like you!

Chani said...

Michelle! I love all the Christmas pictures with little Miss Addie! Feeling icky at home is no fun, but there is something about looking at that little face that makes me smile and feel happy! I hope she gets feeling better too very soon! :)

Katie Grant said...

Yes Happy Birthday to your blog! I know I have enjoyed reading it so much plus all the great mommy advice you have given me. I am so glad that Addie and Ally both could be Babywise babies!!

Alyson said...

Yeah!!! Happy Birthday to your blog!! Very cute background--glad I could help point you in the right direction! I love reading your blog! **Hugs** right back to you, sweet friend!

Darling Daughters said...

You go girl!! Good for you to be able to remember the date you started! I feel like my brain is completely fried!!!