Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy 7 Month Birthday Addie!

Dear Addie,
Happy 7 month birthday! You are an absolute joy and we love you so much! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone since you were born. It feels like just yesterday we brought you home from the hospital and Mommy cried because we were locked out. :-) I love everything about you, from your smile to your toes and everything in between. I love your laugh and I love your cry. You make me happier than I ever thought possible. Some of the things you are doing these days are: you love to touch your toes and put them in your mouth, you love to laugh at Sophie, you giggle like crazy when we kiss your neck or your rolly polly legs, you are right on the cusp of crawling...you get up on all fours and rock back and forth...we just know you'll take off any day now. You also love to sit up and can do it for longer periods of time. You love to talk and sometimes try to out-talk Mommy. :-) You still love your jumparoo, and are actually playing with the things on the activity part. You love cereal, and have enjoyed every fruit and veggie we have given you, but your favorites are pears and green beans. You roll around like crazy when we put you on the floor and sometimes end up under tables, beds, etc. :-) When I pick you up from Ms.Courtney's, you smile really big as soon as you hear my voice. You love your baths, but hate getting cold afterwards while we are getting you dressed. Finally, you love it when we read to you and you actually look at the pictures now! You are growing so much every day. You give us so many reasons to smile and praise God for how He has blessed us.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy
Ten Days Old:

Seven Months Old:

Time REALLY DOES Fly when you are having fun!! ~M

2 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

I absolyely love her precious pic on your header! ibet she makes the same face when she's older!

The Soladay Family said...

typing with one hand....I meant "absolutely"!!!!