Saturday, October 31, 2009

HaPpY HaLLoWeEn!!! From our Little Kitty Cat....

Today we took Addie to the Pumpkin Patch! We had a wonderful time. The weather is perfect! Nice, crisp, blue skies. Is there anything better than a family outing to a real pumpkin farm on a nice fall day? I think not! I am so blessed! I have dreamed my whole life of having this little family. I am having the time of my life! My mom (Grandma Cece) made Addison this little kitty cat costume. It is made of the softest black furry fabric and even the ribbon says "Meow"! It is so precious on her. Such fun memories! I can't wait to go back again next year and see how much she changes. We love this little Kitty so much!






Happy Halloween! Love, M

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, I just want to squeeze her! Love you!

Katie Grant said...

Precious!! Where do you get those little tights that she wears with her onesies? I need something like that for Ally.

Amanda said...

That is the cutest Kitty I have ever seen, love it, love it, love it!!! Especially the one of her looking like she is going to crawl, perrrfect ;)

Court said...

Awwwwww!!! Such a cute little kitty!!! Purrrfect pics!!!

Cindy Sorum said...

I just can't wait to put my arms around this little girl! She is absolutely irresistable! 5 more days!!!

Mom & Cece

Ashley Warren said...

What a cute little Kitty Cat! I can't wait to see her again!

Carol said...

Can we put her in that this weekend? Too stinking cute! I also love that her Grandma Cece made her first costume!

hillarylaird said...

So so so so so so cute!!!