Saturday, October 10, 2009

So Little Time, So Much to Blog About.....

I'm baaaack! It has been two weeks since I have blogged! We have had two really GREAT weeks with Addison and there is so much to update! I have come to realize that blogging is such and outlet for me. I love to post updates of our family and our adventures. So, you'll have to forgive me for the TWENTY pictures I have posted, but it was really hard to narrow it down! I can't believe our little baby is 6 months old! She is becoming more and more fun every single day. She laughs all of the time now and is very mobile. If you lay her on a blanket on the floor, she rolls around and around until she is off of the blanket and sometimes we find her under the coffee table, once even under the bed. Seriously, you can't turn your back for 10 seconds and she is gone! She is SO CLOSE to crawling...we just know it's going to happen any day now. She has 2 teeth on the bottom of her mouth! So very exciting! I was so worrried about how sad she would be during teething and so far it hasn't been that bad! She has been a little grouchy, but overall just a little more sleepy. We had her 6 month check up on Monday and she weighed a whopping 17.2 pounds! She is in the 75th percentile for weight. At 25 inches, she is still in the 50th percentile for height. Dr. G. was very pleased with her growth and development and was happy she hasn't been sick recently. It was a fun day because Daddy turned 32 on the same day as her appointment, so we all took off together and spent the day as a family. It was a cherished day. I am still having a really hard time with working and balancing every thing. I am trying so hard, and keep hoping it's going to get easier. I still get really sad on Monday mornings and don't want to leave her. Please keep praying for us in this area! Here are some pictures of what we've been up to.....

The first cold snap came a few weeks ago. It was fun to get Addie all bundled up....
Who doesn't love a Saturday morning snuggled up with a baby still in their jammies? This is my favorite day of the whole week...I get to wake up to this face and kiss it as many times as I want all day long....

Kissy, kissy! Baby girl can't defend herself from Mommy's constant affection....(Can you see how close she is to sitting up all by herself? She does it sometimes for 5 seconds or so...growing up so fast!)
I just thought this outfit was too cute on her. This picture made me laugh. What's even funnier is that she was pooping....all over the cute outfit....and all over the couch behind her while I was taking this picture! What a funny pooping face...

We have enjoyed some walks in the nice fall weather....

We celebrated Poppee's 55th birthday last weekend. Addie loves her Poppee!

Bubbee loves to hold Addie the whole time we are together! She even took her to the bathroom and changed her diaper for me. There is nothing that makes me feel happier than seeing people love on her....

I just love this little dress on her....this was last week before church....

Silly picture, but I couldn't resist....these were seriously sitting on the floor last Sunday after we got home from church...side by side. How cute?!?

We met Auntie Hillie for dinner a couple of weeks ago. Isn't she so pretty!? Such a "glowing" smile!

Addie LOVES to eat her veggies! Can't you tell?
So, I can remember last year decorating for fall, enjoying the crisp weather, and being pregnant. I remember thinking of how blesesed I felt to have this baby growing inside of me. I remember thinking, "Next year when I decorate for Halloween, I will have my little pumpkin to enjoy..." Well, I can honestly say it is everything AND MORE than I hoped it would be. We got out the Halloween stuff this week and I showed it all to Addie. I even got her a few new shirts and a book that's called, Here Comes Halloween. Fall is such a fun time of year and I feel so blessed to share it with her. The shirt she is wearing in this picture says "Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun!"

My Little "PUNKIN...."My dear friend Tonya from school, and her sweet husband, Mike kept Addie for us last Saturday so I could take Brandon out for his birthday! They are so sweet to Addie and she just loves spending time with them both!
Ok, so this picture was not SUPPOSED to be taken, but it's too funny not to post. Addie loves to play with her feet and I love to do anything to make her smile. Brandon called out, "Michelle, look!" and snapped a picture of us on the floor last Friday night. I was so in shock that he got this on camera, but I think it's really funny...please excuse my butt!
How sweet is this??? Daddy's girl.....

Aunt Nay and Uncle Jeremy are having a baby!!! YAY!!!! Addie thinks it's a girl!

Today at Keaton's birthday party, Addie had so much fun watching all of the big kids jump in the bounce houses, but when they started to eat cake, she was so pooped she crashed on Daddy's shoulder....I couldn't resist taking a picture....

Kaden is going to be SUPERMAN this year for his fall festival. He put on his costume tonight so we could see him in it....Addison is in awe when she looks at her future husband....It's a plane, it's a bird, it's KADEN! :-)

Love to all! Happy Fall! Thanks for reading all of this REALLY LONGGGG Post! :-)

7 comments:

Cindy Sorum said...

I really miss it when you go two weeks without any pictures for me to see her. The resemblance to you and to Brian as babies is amazing. It brings back alot of memories for me. I love seeing her all bundled up in the little hoodie, the one on the couch "pooping" is just hilarious. Kind of reminds me of somebody else when they accidently "____ ____". Hehe. And my little pumpkin in all of the Halloween outfits are adorable. I think it's fun that she can dress up for Halloween all month long and not just for one day. I wish I could do that! You two are hilarious in the floor, she has your pose down pat. Brandon always looks so smitten with her, he definitely reminds me of that Carrie Underwood song, "All American Girl". She says in that song, "And now, he's wrapped around her finger. She's the center of his whole world. And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American girl." I love this blog, keep 'em coming!!!
Love,
Mom & Cece

Amanda said...

She is so stinkin cute Michelle! I miss her, and so does Rylee! I love the picture of her on the couch and her little Halloween outfits, too cute!

brandonandmandycox said...

awww michelle - you've got one happy little baby girl! she is so precious! :)

hillarylaird said...

Such cute pictures!! Two teeth! When did she get #2? I just want to squeeze those cute cheeks!! Love ya'll!!

Ashley Warren said...

So cute! I can't wait to see her again!

Peter, Jolene and Henry said...

okay, seriously, could she be any cuter? i think not. :)

Amelia said...

Love the picture with Aunt Hillie! And the pooping face picture - so cute and funny!! She is precious, Michelle!