Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dear Ms. Courtney

Dear Ms. Courtney,
I love you! I love you! I love you! You are the best babysitter in the whole wide, big world. My mommy and daddy are so happy they found you. (Thanks to Rhonda and Amy M.) You take such good care of me every day. You make me smile, you make me giggle, you make me happy. I love your doggies, Katy and Cody, and I love your baby girl, Evie. I love your niece, Taryn. I really love it when Taryn reads to me and jumps with me while I am in my jumparoo. Thank you for all of the ways every day that you bless our family. You are so patient with me when I am grouchy, and you snuggle me extra when Mommy is sad and missing me. Thank you for sending Mommy emails like the one below when she is at work to make her day. It makes it a little easier for her to be away from me. Mommy says she and Daddy prayed for you for a long time....before she even knew you and God led us to you. Thank you for taking such good care of me each and every day. I feel like one lucky little girl to be in your care. Sometimes it makes Mommy cry to think about how blessed we are to have you in our lives.
I love you,
Addiecakes
PS--I love my nickname you have given me. :-)

On Thursday, this popped into my email at school:

From: courtney
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 11:28 AM
To: Harmon, Cynthia Michelle
Subject: Pics of Addiecakes

Addie1: How I'm usually greeted when I open her door at the end of naptime
Addie2: Playing
Addie3: Being silly in the high chair




Thank you God, for Courtney. :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so sweet, I am so happy you, Brandon and Addie are so in love w/Courtney. That is so sweet she emails and takes pics for you too! Love the one of her in the pack n play and being silly in her high chair, too cute!

Cindy Sorum said...

This is such a thoughtful way to say thank you to Courtney. I am soooooooooo glad you found her when you did. Just imagine what this year would have been like without Courtney...Yikes...I don't want to go there. I love the pictures, she always looks so healthy, her skin is glowing and I love Courtney's nickname for her. So Cute...

Hugs,
Mom and Cece

Darling Daughters said...

yay! That is nice. I wish mine would text or e-mail pix to me too!