Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Weekend Top 10

It all started on Friday at 3:30. I high tailed it out of work to go get my baby girl and start our weekend. My friend Allison sometimes posts her weekend top 10. Well here's mine from this weekend....

1. Green beans on Friday night. Addie's first veggie and she loved them!
2. Getting a second letter from my brother, Brian who is in rehab. He's still there! Yay!
3. Sleeping in Saturday...Brandon got up with Addie at 6:30 and then woke me up at 8:30 with the smell of a yummy breakfast cooking...eggs with feta cheese and waffles and fruit. Yummy!
4. Lunch with my Dad, Julie, Thomas, and Ryan at Fuddrucker's for Dad's birthday on Saturday.
5. Sitting on the porch Saturday night after Addie went to bed, enjoying the weather, and sharing a bottle of wine we got in the town of Eguishiem, France last year with my best friend, my hubby.
6. Picking up Addie from Sunday school this morning and hearing the teacher say how good she was!
7. Listening to Brandon read an ABC book to Addie today and watching her reach out for the pictures.
8. Bath time tonight...listening to Daddy sing Splish, Splash I was takin' a bath to our giggle monster.
9. Snuggle time before we put her to bed tonight. She smells so yummy after a bath.
10. Making weight watchers soup tonight for the week...a new recipe...cooking makes me feel happy and warm inside.

YAY for weekends! Already counting down till next Friday at 3:30.

Keep reading for another post I made yesterday.... :-)

4 comments:

Cindy Sorum said...

I like the top 10, it gives me better idea of what is going on in your lives! I can't wait to hear Brandon sing splish splash for me!
Have a great week, BTW-I think turquoise is going to be Addie's color, just like it is her mom's!

Hugs,
Mom & Cece

The Soladay Family said...

Such a sweet family...=)

Carol said...

Sounds like a fun and full weekend!!

Darling Daughters said...

:)