Saturday, September 5, 2009

I love weekends!

We are having a great weekend! The majority of these pictures were taken today. Brandon and I had so much fun with Addie today. She is such a happy baby and loves to play and jump! She laughs when we tickle her now and kicks water around in the bathtub. We can't believe she is already 5 months old! After she went to bed tonight, we grilled steaks and corn, roasted some potatoes, and had a nice relaxing dinner. The funny thing is ... all we talked about as we ate is ADDIE! We talk about how cute she is, some of the fun thing she did that day, and how we cannot believe how she is growing up before our eyes. I LOVE weekends! Happy Labor Day to all.



4 comments:

Skip and Cindy said...

These are so cute, I love the short set, I don't think I have seen her in that before. Her eyes are so blue, maybe she will be able to flutter those big blue eyes at the police officer and get out of tickets, too.

Hugs,Hugs,Hugs,
Cece

The Soladay Family said...

Yea! I can finally see your blog!! She's beautiful, Michelle!!

Amanda said...

Too cute, she's getting so big! I love her little short outfit too!

Brunson Family said...

She has the most beautiful eyes!