Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fun times with Friends....

Greetings! We have had a crazy week! Addie is doing very well. I could use your prayers as I am learning to balance everything still. Brandon keeps reminding me that it's only been 3 weeks of school. He says it reminds him of my first year of teaching. I was so scattered all of the time...and I have been that way this year so far. Everyone says it gets easier....I am counting on that! We have been very busy on our weekends, soaking up Addie and spending time with friends. Here is a little update on what we've been doing....

We had lunch last Sunday with our dear friends, the Malpass Family. This is Melissa, Halle, and Keaton. We have been friends with them for a long time! They were in our very first Hometeam at FC. They are so special to us. Halle was the first BABY born to close friends...and now she is 4!!! We love them all! :-)This picture was taken in the Mother's Room at church. Cece sent Addie this cute outfit!

Last weekend Addie got to meet some of sweet friends, Aaron and Jessica!




This is her "Happy Place" these days....

This is my dear friend Amy and her son Ben. Amy and I teach together. Ben is 2 months younger than Addie to the day but is the same size! :-)
Last weekend we stayed the night at Jeremy and Renee's house on Sunday night since we had Monday off. Monday morning Addie ate at 6 am and then we layed her between us where she drifted off to sleep. She was soooo cute all snuggled up between us. She has never slept in the bed with us, but we enjoyed a little nap together since Mommy and Daddy had stayed up until 1 am! :-)


Addison is starting to really like her rice cereal. She is now eating 1/4 a cup at her midmorning feeding and 1/4 cup at her early evening feeding. Her sweet babysitter, Courtney, took this picture. I just love it!

My Aunt Kristie sent Addie this outfit. She likes to make this smirky little face these days...oh, and I am having a blast making little Pebbles ponytails on her head!

5 comments:

Skip and Cindy said...

I LOVE this blog!!!! Sounds like you two are having so much fun with Addie these days making memories. Can't wait to see you all in less than 2 months.

Love,
Mom & Cece

Sharon said...

So precious! It was so good to see her on Friday! She is perfect!

brandonandmandycox said...

awww the ponytails are precious!! what a cute little girl you have, michelle! :)

The Soladay Family said...

I love the pic of you and Amy! Addie is beautiful, Michelle! Hang in there...You'll get everything balanced!

Amanda said...

I can't believe how big they're getting, we need to have a playdate soon! I love the pic of her eating her cereal, the look on her face is precious!