Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Happy Heart

We have been blessed! We have found the most wonderful, sweet, caring lady to watch Addie while we are at work! She was referred to us by two different friends at two different times and they know her in two totally different ways. Can you say MEANT TO BE!? Her name is Courtney and we already LOVE her! She has a 6 week old baby girl named Evie, and has chosen to be a stay at home mom. But she wanted to keep one baby in addition to having her daughter, so Addie is going to be staying with her! Many of you know that my prayer all along has been that if God has an in home care situation for us, that He would make it so clear. I had a daycare solution, but I really wanted in-home care for at least her first year. One of my favorite scriptures is Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans to prosper you, not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I feel like this whole situation with Courtney was a part of His incredible plan all along, and just so that I would rely on Him, I had to wait until 2 weeks before I went back to work to see it! We took her part time today and yesterday and it went GREAT! Addie already loves her little friend, Evie. Courtney took these pictures....I just love them. My heart is so happy. She borrowed a bouncy seat and swing from a friend so that Addie could have a spot to hang with Evie. I think that is so sweet!! ps--notice the cocker spaniel??? :-)

Look at how peaceful she is....



PS--Notice her first day of care away from Mommy shirt? It says "I love Mommy and Mommy loves me." Man...if she only knew how fierce my love for her is. :-) Good night!

3 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

oh I am SO happy your heart is at peace :) Addie looks so happy and will love having a friend to play with!

Skip and Cindy said...

You did not tell me about the cocker spaniel. All I can say is Thank You, Jesus for Courtney and Evie.

Mom

Peter, Jolene and Henry said...

that is so cute. the girls in the bouncey seat. precious.