Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Addie's First Trip!

We had a wonderful time visiting my mom and skip (Grandma CeCe and Grandpa Skip) this past weekend. Aunt Hillie went with us and it was such a fun filled weekend! Addie was such a trooper with the plane rides, the time change, and her schedule getting all flopped around. She was a dream! Here are a few pictures from our trip!

This was on the plane ride there, that is a big yawn from my little sweetie, just before she went to sleep for almost the entire flight!


This was when grandma first saw Addie....She didn't even know I was snapping this picture...I think her face says it all!
Grandpa Skip loved snuggle time with Addie...We enjoyed temps in the 60's and 70's, so Addie had to wear long sleeve pj's! What a switch! I am always worried about her overheating at home!

Aunt Hillie was such a FUN travel Assistant! Thanks for going with us! Addie loves you!!
We were doing a little shopping and Mom found a chair in the back where she rocked Addie to sleep...


On Saturday we went to the coast and ate at a yummy restaurant called Moe's on the water.


This is Addie's first trip to the beach! It was so cold and windy, her stroller cover never opened. But she had a great time!! Ha ha!


Hillary and I couldn't stand going to the beach and not sinking our feet into the warm sand for a minute....


We went to church with Mom and Skip on Sunday....they had a lot of fun showing her off to all of their friends.

Addie got a new dress for church...I think she is so cute in blue. :-)We ate lots of yummy food, enjoyed great company, and played HARD! At the end of the weekend, we looked up and saw Addie in the swing like this....all of our sentiments EXACTLY! We were pooped! It was a great time! Thanks Mom and Skip for such fun memories.


6 comments:

hillarylaird said...

I had SOOOO much fun! Cindy and Skip were the hosts with mosts!! I am already having Addie withdrawl!

Skip and Cindy said...

I look so HAPPY in every picture. Does that tell you anything???

Mom & CeCe

Lindsay said...

Looks like you had a blast! I hope Logan does as well as Addie did on his plane right next week! Glad you guys had a fun visit- Addie is getting so big!

Amanda said...

I love that last picture! Looks like ya'll had a good time. Rylee and I can't wait to see you tomorrow ;)

Sharon said...

So sweet!

Aubrey and Jen said...

your Mom does look SO happy...I know you guys made some precious memories! LOVE the blue sweater & that sweet yawn...what a doll!!!